Saturday, January 02, 2010

Best movies in 2009

movies Well… 2009 has gone and it is time to reflect back on the movies and books I have read for the year.

To see a list of all 157 movies I saw in 2009 along with my rating out of 10 click here. The top 5 movies for me were (click on titles to read my reviews):

It was a very good year for movies. Here are 59 other movies I would recommend:

Valkyrie
Departures
Let the Right One In
State Of Play
Star Trek
Blessed
Mao's Last Dancer
Sherlock Holmes
Taxi To The Dark Side
Bolt 3D
I've Loved You So Long
Ae Fond Kiss...
The Kite Runner
Milk
Standard Operating Procedure
The Painted Veil
Rachel Getting Married
The Investigator
Three Monkeys
Fear Me Not
Dark City
The Reader
Watchmen
The International
Knowing
Waltz With Bashir
Mary And Max
The Baader Meinhof Komplex
Tenderness
Sunshine Cleaning
Freeway
Defiance
Samson And Delilah
Transporter 3
The Falcon And The Snowman
Last Ride
Public Enemies
Coraline
The Young Victoria
Elegy
Van Diemen's Land
Jerusalema
Wendy And Lucy
Ben X
Persepolis
Moon
Funny People
500 Days Of Summer
Whip It!
Storage
Up
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Coffin Rock
A Christmas Carol
Bastardy
The Escapist
Bright Star
Broken Embraces
Men's Group

See you at the movies in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment