- Open Theism Information Site (pro)
- Open Theism (Wikipedia) (neutral)
- Foreknowledge and Open Theism (contra)
- Open Theism (contra)
- The Open Theism Debate (contra)
- On Heffalumps and Heresies: Responses to Accusations Against Open Theism (pro)
- Pastoral Implications of Open Theism (contra)
- Open View Theism (pro)
- Open Theism: A New View of God for a More Practical Christianity (pro)
- Does God Know Your Next Move? (Christianity Today - debate)
- Has God Been Held Hostage by Philosophy? (contra)
- Truth at Risk (pro)
- Open Theism: An Interview with Dr Ronald Nash (contra)
In tackling this issue, I believe one should read the best of both sides on the issue. That means actually getting hold of the best books on the topic which provide a more sustained treatment of the various points of views. In my opinion, the best books are: In favour of open theism
- Sanders, J 1998, The God Who Risks: A Theology of Providence, InterVarsity Press, Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Pinnock, C, Rice, R, Sanders, J, Hasker, W & Basinger, D 1994, The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of God, InterVarsity Press/The Paternoster Press, Downers Grove, Illinois/Carlisle, UK.
- Boyd, GA 2000, God of the Possible: A Biblical Introduction to the Open View of God, Baker Books, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Against open theism
One other helpful book